Valentine’s Day is a day for giving… and receiving.
Just as runners prepare for a marathon, you both need to prepare your gentleman and lady parts to ensure you can go that extra mile for your partner. Here are a few tips:
– Wine is sexy, water is critical. Alcohol and physical activity (if your sex isn’t strenuous enough to qualify as a workout, you’re doing it wrong) can rapidly dehydrate the body. The best way to make sure your system stays hydrated is to drink a glass of water between each alcoholic beverage. Bonus effect: This will also help to keep you from getting too sloppy too early. Ladies especially adhere to this advice as dehydration can cause, ahem, all-over dryness. Try Walton Wood Farm’s B’ver Balm
– a vaginal aftershave that can also be used as a moisturizing salve, with Coconut Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil that will help get your hydration levels back on track.
– Out of all the fancy schmancy down-there hair removal options, the fact remains that the quickest, cheapest, and most popular will always be the trusty razor blade. The problem with shaving on or the day before Valentine’s Day? You guessed it. Friction. Those annoying little red bumps can quickly turn into painful large bumps that can ruin bring an abrupt halt to even the sexiest of nights. The fix? Walton Wood Farm’s Aloe-infused Better B’ver Creamy Shave Soap
was expertly designed with the sole intent to moisturize and provide a smooth glide for any razor. Remember to shave with the grain, not against, and finish up with Walton Wood Farm’s B’ver Balm. Devout waxer?
Our B’ver Balm is also terrific for after waxing!
Our Better B'ver Shave Cream
will be your legs
new bestie. Give it a try and it is not the best shave of your life, email our CEO Leslie and tell her, 'liar, liar pants on fire.' Don't worry, she can use B'ver Balm to soothe those burns.
- What it means to be a man has changed since your father’s generation. Gone are the days of the 1970s when pride meant shrouding your manliness in a cloud of hair, like puffy and curled shrubbery. It used to be the measure of a man was how mo’ can you grow? And judging from the those racy old magazines you found in the woods when you were thirteen years old, it was almost as if scissors weren’t even invented until 1993.
It was a different time.
Thankfully that era is long gone and we’ve since learned that the best way to show off your male goodness: Manscaping. I mean, is manscaping even optional anymore? What would it be like if you grew out your mons pubus to it’s peak bushman? Do you really want your partner to have to hack through the wilderness of your loins with a machete? Who has the time for that anymore?
Whether you wax or shave, our Proud Cock Shave Soap and After Shave Balm
are the right tools for your box.
– Whether you’re brand new lovers, spicing up your marriage, or anything in between, the pressure of the “most romantic day of the year” gets to everyone. Candles, handcuffs, blindfolds… 50 Shades of Lame. So, have a little fun and mix things up! Having fun together is new sexy which is why a lot of modern couples are turning to reciprocal grooming. Let him shape you as you trim him – you’ll be able to watch his anticipation grow before your very eyes. Check out Walton Wood Farm’s Essential Valentine’s Day gift set with Proud Cock
and Better B’ver
shaves and balms for personal care designed to primp your partner.
There's no better way to light someone's fire than creating a bit of romantic ambiance. Start with one of our ethically made, fabulously scented candles in three themes; Mysterious AF ('cause you are), Cozy Night In, and Northern Nights
. Guaranteed to spark a flame inside and out.
- The mood is set, the hedges are tidied up, now it's time to complete the prep. Date Night Solid Cologne made with waxes and butters is the ideal scent to leave you subtle and sexy. Not overpowering. Warm whiskey and amber notes will drive them crazy. Scrape out of the tin with the back of your fingernail and apply to anyway on your body. Even the inside of your thighs. Ooo la la!
- When you purchase Walton Wood Farm products you can kick up your heels and say, "yeehaw!" Our products are vegan and vegetarian, cruelty-free, and we rescue animals. Your purchase helps to create rural jobs, too. Made in the USA and Canada from sustainable ingredients. If that's not sexy, we don't know what is.
If you’ve read this far, you’ve discovered the secret discount code
which entitles you to 10% off any Walton Wood Farm products until Feb 1st
. Use code: VDAY
Bonus: Shaving Style Guide
- a little inspiration for your artistic side.